- Assist Technical data update for work instructions and compliance of standard work procedures, resolving bottle-neck issues and improving process flow effectiveness.
- Drive and implement the cost reduction projects initiatives, assist in developing products and new repair methods.
- Assist on daily scrap review process and on-time disposition aligning to operational needs and establishing process standard time.
- Study serviceability repairs to enhance product yield
- Assist in quality escape incident and customer warranty investigations, mitigating EHS concerns and identify improvement projects
- Co-drive or participate Value Stream Mapping projects, monthly QCPC review and driving of QCPC required projects.
- Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aviation Engineering or equivalent.
- Advantageous to possess relevant Engineering working experience in the precision engineering MRO industry.
- Possess good analytical skills in problem-solving
- Team player with positive attitude
- Candidates without relevant experience are welcome to apply