This role involves developing, maintaining and support of new and existing tools for engineering tasks.
Developing and or maintaining tools for design, analysis and manufacturing. The role also includes the following.
- Gather requirements from the users on the functionalities of the tool
- Plan the infrastructure required and interact with engineering and IT for planning and implementation
- Conduct workshops on the usage of the tool
- Promote usage of the tool across the organisation
Engineering Degree (preferably Mechanical Engineering) with 3-6 years of core experience in development and automation .
- Basic knowledge of software development (Development, testing and implementation)
- Good experience in working with version control systems like git/CVS
- Knowledge and experience in database management
- Ability to communicate well with different teams and to understand the requirements
- Understanding of solid mechanics & CAE tools and fundamentals as applied to product development, preferably aerospace domain.