Responsible for the onsite IT support activities related to local IT equipment like computers, printers, portable devices.
- Solving of IT incidents related to local IT equipment like desktops/laptops, printers, mobile devices.
- Performing IT service requests related to local IT equipment
- Assistance GAI Staff on server and network equipment maintenance.
- Daily monitoring and maintenance tasks on server rooms and backup equipment
- Managing and communication to 3rd party service providers for maintenance and troubleshooting of local IT equipment (hardware / connections)
- Maintaining an inventory overview of all IT-related hardware and software, including the related (software) licenses, applications and users.
- Participate in audits on compliance with IT security policies and to help distributing/explaining them internally
- Responding within agreed time limits to incidents or service requests
- General assistance of users in the correct usage of IT equipment.
- Advanced knowledge Desktop/laptop configuration, Windows operating system, MS-Office, Printers
- Basic understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP), Firewalling, VmWare, Windows Server