- Repair/ overhaul aero-engine components by benching, blasting, brazing, blending, polishing, welding, machining or using other required mechanical skills
- Follow established procedures and guidelines to form a variety of simple, manual tasks that form part of a production process, manufacture products according to production specifications and schedules, volume, cost, and wastage targets, and quality standards
- Support and participate in the EH&S programs and activities within the company
- To report on all incidents (injuries, illnesses, near misses, spills etc.), hazardous conditions, and emergencies to his/her supervisor
- Responsible for performing an assessment of risk of his/her activities, taking corrective and preventive actions
- To comply with EH&S regulations/policies/programs/rules and use personal protective equipment (PPE)
- To participate in audits and inspections as and when required
- Attend EH&S training programs and takes personal responsibility for safety
- Member of the EH&S committee
- To provide a quality product that satisfies our customers’ needs and expectations the first time, every time!
- Emphasising a total quality management process which provides accuracy, and strict compliance with agency regulations and customer requirements, giving the highest degree of confidence; understanding that meeting the requirements of the next employee in the work flow process is just as important as meeting the needs of external customer.
- Improving the systems of production to generate continuing quality and productivity improvements with full accountability and responsibility.
- Perform my responsibilities in compliance with the UTC Code of Ethics.
- Support the Continuous Improvement programs and ACE activities within the company
- GCE ’O’ Level, NITEC and Diploma in Precision/Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering, etc.
- Training will be provided
- Willing to work on rotating shifts