The Cabin Services Executive (Product Development) is responsible for developing, characterizing, validating and qualifying aircraft cabin parts. He/she will also drive product improvement and development projects, by working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform cabin parts defect sweep to identify high failure-rate cabin parts for design improvement or modification
- Provide materials characterization technical expertise in cabin parts fabrication projects
- Perform structural analysis using analytical tools to determine characteristics and performance of mechanical designs
- Develop, integrate and document structural requirements and substantiation for new cabin part design
- Develop test plans and support testing for design validation
- Work with external stakeholders to create a larger material supply chain for injection moulding, thermoforming, machining and other manufacturing processes.
- Manage and coordinate with stakeholders to see through the completion of product improvement projects.
- Recommend necessary tools and equipment to enhance product development capabilities.
- Provide project timeline and update status of the product development projects.
- Singapore Citizen
- Good Honours Degree, preferably in Engineering (Aerospace / Mechanical / Electronics Engineering).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar role
- Demonstrated experience in project management would be preferred
- Demonstrated experience in additive manufacturing, and various manufacturing and production processes would be an advantage.
- Good understanding in CAAS and/or EASA sub-part G and J would be an advantage.
- Possess strong leadership and operational skills with an analytical and innovative mind.
- Self-starter with a customer mindset and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient in Computer Aided Design and other Engineering design software.