The Specialist I - Supply Chain has the following duties:
- Responsible for running work orders and distribution to shop floor
- Assists with incorporating changes to existing work orders through the ECO process (after CCB).
- Assists Planner/Scheduler with month end closing of work order packages.
- Prepares purchase orders to obtain materials, tools and equipment.
- Locates and expedites materials and parts required for completion of assemblies.
- Close contact with vendors to expedite deliveries.
- Performs other related duties as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- 0-2 years of related experience in an assembly/manufacturing environment.
- With knowledge in ERP system
- Communication Proficiency.
- Basic Negotiations Skills
- Basic MS Office Skills
- Confident and Assertive