Purpose of this position is to set up and operate CNC & NC Machine according to production schedule and meet all specification requirement & perform simple trouble shooting, basic daily machine maintenance and maintaining 6S housekeeping.
Main Duties Includes:
- Read, interpret & execute various machining works using CNC and NC vertical/ horizontal lathe involving milling, turning and grinding per the engine manual requirements.
- Meet tight and demanding repair production schedule & delivery requirements.
- Suggest new tooling design & modification to existing tooling when required.
- Participate in cost control initiatives & continuous improvement projects/ events.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum NITEC or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in aviation repair involving CNC & conventional machining (milling, turning and grinding).
- Able to work rotating shifts.
- Proactive to cross-training and multi-tasking.
- On the job training will be provided.