The Deputy Head of training will be tasked with
- Assisting the Head of Training to oversee the overall operations of training department;
- Assisting the Head of Training for the design, approval and execution of all training courses of the Approved Training Organization (ATO);
- The oversight of all Synthetic Flight Instructors and Theoretical Knowledge Instructors that were employed for their competency and standards;
- Ensuring the proper continuity of flying and theoretical training of all students attending the course;
- Any duties as delegated to by the Head of Training.
Candidates should possess:
- CAAS Authorized Flight Examiner appointment (Preferred);
- CAAS Flying Instructor certificate;
- An extensive instructional and management experience;
- Fluency in spoken and written English.