As a Production Engineer in ST Aerospace Engines, He/She will be working closely with the various production departments to enable on-time engine delivery. He/She is also required to drive process improvements to reduce cost and improve production efficiency.
- Plan and monitor production schedules for engine / module MRO.
- Liaise with repair and technical operations to ensure on-time engine delivery.
- Review of engine strip / build processes to improve production efficiency.
- Spearhead development of new capabilities and improvement projects for cost reduction.
- Minimum degree in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering
- Good knowledge of gas turbine engines
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- A team player with good communication skills
- Project management and leadership skills
- Candidates without experience will also be considered