May 29, 2019
Saudi Arabian Airlines
Jeddah Saudi Arabia
- To generate the material plan of the MRO/airlines. To develop the material demand plan and ensuring the timely availability of materials and uninterrupted flow of activities and that inventory carrying costs are minimised.
- Coordinate with Engineering for the work scope required in order to identify needed material.
- Study availability of needed parts to ensure provision in a timely manner
- Place material orders for unavailable material to ensure the uninterrupted flow of different activities.
- Generates the material demand for the business unit based on the system or the workload received from aircraft planning.
- Analyse the inventory of aircraft material in most efficient and effective way to ensure optimum materials utilisation and customer support, while accomplishing financial inventory objectives.
- Ensure the material demand plan is done on-time and correctly as possible.
- Establish forecasts based on analysis of stock data and prepare short/long term plans for control of aircraft materials stock.
- Analyse system and materials requirements data to define reorder level and required quantities
- Establish stock levels and station allocation for consumable and Rotable inventory and ensure availability.
- Monitor established plans and works and set alternative plans.
- Determine and sort-out types and quantities of stock or scrap parts.
- Review and approve all original provisioning order
- Study RSPL’s and recommend spare level.
- Analyse increase of material stock turnover rate, identify reason and provide solutions.
- Make technical/ management presentation with necessary data and information.
- Bachelor's degree in industrial Engineering or any appropriate Engineering discipline (Aeronautical, Mechanical, and Electrical Eng). Supply chain (material planning).
- GPA: (3/4.0) or (3.75/5.0).
- Supply chain(material planning)
- industrial Engineering
- Communication skills
- Fluent English & Arabic
- IT Skills – Microsoft