You will be involved in various aspect of Electronics Product & Solutions Assembly in the area of PCBA assembly, Wire Harness Fabrication, Testing / Troubleshooting, Packaging and practice effective 5S policy in an Electronic Workshop environment; and wherever applicable to follow IPC-standards to complete any work.
- To assist Engineers in the assembly/rework of PCBA, harnessing of wire assemblies for new & existing products / solutions.
- To identify, use and manage only approved production materials in the assembly of customer’s order.
- To assist in the setting up of any applicable test environment following specific setup instructions provided by Engineer.
- To ensure all workshop tools are in good working condition, and bear either a validated in-house or 3rd party calibration certificate.
- To always ensure production outputs or prototypes are equally built to quality acceptance workmanship level in compliance to IPC standards classes 2 or 3 wherever it is applicable.
- To record, categorize compliance and non-compliances production or prototype builds accordingly.
- Always ensure one’s output has met company quality standards in prior to provide your work to next worker.
Qualifications and Requirement
- ITE graduate with Certificate in Electronics Repair / Troubleshooting and with 2 -3 years electronics workshop assembly experience is important.
- IPC CIS Specialist trained with specialist skills in PCBA assembly and acceptance is essential.
- Experience in handling ESD sensitive semiconductor components.
- Hand-on attitude towards problem-solving is essential.
- Ability to interpret and understand technical work instruction independently is essential.
- Able to communicate well (spoken & written) is essential.