May 27, 2019
Singapore Aero Support Services Pte Ltd
- Plan aircraft cabin maintenance tasks, such as checks, cleaning and inspection.
- Prepare the respective work plan and packages as required.
- Coordinate movement of spares to and from the workshops.
- Track spares stock level, ensure availability of spares and report shortages.
- Diploma, preferably in an Engineering discipline
- Possess relevant technical knowledge and able to understand technical drawings.
- Possess good basic computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel
- Able to work flexible hours, including weekends and public holidays