This is a Customer Support Manager role within the C&PS (Customer & Product Support) Commercial Aviation division. The Customer Support Manager will be responsible for driving improved customer experience for our Business & General Aviation (BGA) customers within the South East Asia region. This cross functional role requires complex problem solving skills and the ability to influence functions outside and within C&PS. This role is a member of the country specific Customer Core Team (CCT) and will interface directly with the in-country team on a regular basis. This role will report directly to the Sr. Manager of C&PS BGA for the APAC region.
• Establish a management operating system (MOS) utilising salesforce.com (SFDC) with assigned BGA customers that includes regular performance reviews (Customer Service, Technical Support & promote portal/improvement initiatives), all accumulating in an improved BGA industry survey results.
• Establish and drive execution of BGA survey improvement plans and reliability initiatives.
• Responsible for communication and development of action plans as a result of Customer Effort Survey results for APAC BGA customers.
• Lead new product/platform EIS at assigned BGA customers
• Develop a plan and execute sustained closure of BGA Service Requests to their committed deadlines.
• Lead BGA change management communication as it relates to business policies and systemic process changes.
• Coordinate and lead BGA support recovery plans (delivery, quality, product performance).
• Educate, train and promote utilisation of customer self-service tools.
• Coordinate and lead Machine to Machine (M2M) deployment & sustainment.
• Organise and host Honeywell BGA Operator Conferences
• Attend and represent Honeywell C&PS at customer and industry events as required