· General knowledge of usage of hand tools and precision measuring instruments is a requirement.
· Expected to perform receiving inspection, disassembly, cleaning, parts inspection, assembly and test of APU Accessory components.
· Will be trained in handling APU Accessory components: Starters, Sensors, wire harness, DMM and electrical unit.
· Ensures that work carried out meets to the required quality as stated in the respective manual.
· Initiate & implement continuous improvement activities to improve productivity and quality.
Must have at least a NTC certificate in Electrical/Aviation Engineering/Electronics or higher and be able to read, write and communicate in English.
Personnel having at least 18 months of aviation experience in electrical trade would strongly be considered.
Strong team player with good interpersonal communication skills
Committed and willing to work long hour
Good understanding of 5S concepts.
Must have basic computer skills
Must be able to read basic electrical wiring diagrams