May 24, 2019
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Lead the implementation of EY Cargo commercial strategy in the respective market and for the respective accounts.
- Lead, manage and coordinate the team of own staff and/or GSA’s to ensure achievement of agreed targets as per defined strategy and budget expectations.
- Develop, implement and execute robust country and account plans to maximize Etihad Cargo’s revenue, load factor, yield and product mix
- Lead, develop, manage and stipulate a portfolio of customer contracts in line with Etihad Cargo’s segmentation model and commercial strategy
- Performance manage the local sales team(s) to ensure the maximization of company reach and revenues possibilities. Effectively manage GSA performance, challenge current work practices to ensure effective utilization of all available resources.
- Review sales incentives calculation and approve payout for the assigned area of responsibility to ensure timely and proper recognition of sales targets
- Develop, maintain and lead customer relationships including global key accounts (where the key account structure requires), regional key accounts and local accounts at all levels. Ensure Etihad Cargo visibility in the assigned area to all customer decision makers.
- Manage sales costs, coach, direct and motivate Etihad own sales team and work closely with the development of key GSA staffs. Measure Salesforce effectiveness of both GSA and/or EY staff and take action to improve quality and coverage.
- Collect, collate, provide feedback to HQ and pro-actively take action on market intelligence. Identify opportunities and potential blocks, plan strategy to overcome any area resistance.
- Use defined tools of KPI and SLA to ensure compliance with EYCC standards and service levels. Periodically review GSA/own staff process to implement change in strategy.
- Participate in the budgeting process. Ensure no financial bad debt and full compliance to CASS when applicable
- Drive implementation of iCargo, self-service solutions, direct booking capabilities and e-Airway Bill
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Degree level preferably in sales & Marketing Management with acquired specialization in cargo sales.
- Must be able to demonstrate a strategic understanding, strong commercial acumen and sound knowledge of cargo sales and operations gained over a period of not less than 5 years in a senior sales role, with a proven track of success in business development, achieving sales targets and management of service providers. Demonstrated ability to interact effectively in both customer and supplier environment at all levels.
TRAINING & KNOWLEDGE
- Analytical, commercial understanding, knowledge of reporting systems.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills, Fluent in written & verbal English, High computer literacy
- Sound Knowledge in air cargo industry business drivers, cargo operations procedures & processes.