May 24, 2019
- Ensure all scheduled maintenance is carried out on time by maintenance contractors according with the program, standards pre-defined and mandatory maintenance directives and requirements;
- Update aircraft status on a daily basis with Maintenance Management and relevant Operations personnel to ensure that all scheduled maintenance is carried out efficiently with minimum down time;
- Develop efficient relations with contracted maintenance organizations and aircraft manufactures;
- Ensure that pre-flight inspections are carried out in accordance with company procedures and Quality requirements to guarantee a high level of safety in all flights;
- Oversee all daily maintenance activities to ensure that all maintenance actions are performed in maintenance services centres approved by the Company, efficiently and in a timely manner with a minimum downtime;
- Coordinate all unscheduled maintenance actions, providing recommendations to the maintenance personnel, in order to utilize allocated downtime in a safe and efficient manner;
- Ensure that crew members are provided with all the required support concerning maintenance related issues, to guarantee the safety and reliability of the aircraft;
- Ensure Work Orders are released to service in accordance with applicable regulations and company procedures to maintain aircraft safety, effective record keeping and minimum downtime;
- Holder of CAAP and FAA A&P or EASA Maintenance License, and/or a Bachelor degree or above in Engineering is an advantage.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience with Type Rating in King Air/ Bombardier/ Gulfstream/ Embraer/ Learjet aircraft.
- Experience in the area of Quality, MRO or Technical Services.
- Working knowledge of inspection procedures, methods, equipment and accepted industry standards.
- Good command in both written and spoken English
- Excellent organizational skills and attentive to details
- Able to work independently and multi-tasking