This role is to provide effective and efficient human resources services and office administration support for our expanding Maintenance and Repair Overhaul (“MRO”) office in Clark, the Philippines, covering full spectrum of HR functions to ensure HR services delivery, develop local HR capabilities, implement Group HR initiatives, manage talent programs and labor relations, ensure compliance and drive HR process improvements and assist in the general office and administration operations.
- Develop and drive HR strategy and initiatives, processes and best practices to support achievement of MRO objectives and growth.
- Deliver HR functional services including Recruitment, Payroll and Compensation and Benefits, Training and Development and Labor Relations.
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies to achieve required staffing level and providing expatriate support.
- Monitor and review the compensation and benefits administration, including payroll processing, benefits’ review, insurance renewal and annual salary review exercise.
- Drive talent strategy, including training plan implementation, talent acquisition, succession planning, and local talent development.
- Provide professional HR advisory services with operational support to the business units.
Implement staff engagement initiatives to enhance staff satisfaction.
- Oversee the maintenance of compliance with all employees’ files. Ensure data integrity and compile reports for management review as requested.
- Review and enhance local HR operations, policies and practices are reflecting local needs and complied with local regulations, corporate standards and strategy.
- Develop, review and improve HR systems, policies and processes to enhance efficiency and align with group direction.
- Support and manage HR projects as assigned by head office and report the progress in a timely manner.
- Responsible for monitoring office supply inventory.
- Assist in office replenishment and the facility repair when required.
- Supervise and develop an administration team with small team size.
- Organize and coordinate staff activities, company events and projects.
- Review and streamline existing administration policies and standard procedures while coping with the head office requirements.
- University Degree or above in HR or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience, preferable in the Business and/or private Aviation
- Good track record in handling full range of HR and Administration functions
- Well-versed in local Employment Ordinance and HR practices
- Excellent communication in both written and verbal in English
- Commercial acumen with strong experience in process improvement and project management
- Strategic mindset and strong influencing skills to senior management team
- Proficient in the use of the core Microsoft office suite
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Mature and independent
- Customer oriented and ability to influence all levels of staff
- Detail-minded and result-oriented