You will report to the Services Manager. The role will be based in Abu Dhabi and will be require conducting in-field tasks at various global locations for extended periods in accordance with the agreed T’s and C’s, working on any of the products on the On-Wing Services capability list.
- Carry out maintenance and inspection activities of a Line and Base variety across a number of our engine types.
- Complete engine maintenance, modification and inspections in our workshop and on-site at the operator’s base.
- Given the nature of On-Wing Services, travel will be required on a global basis, at times at very short notice. While at remote sites you will have a direct interface with customers, in often very demanding situations.
- You will be required to be available 24/7 and cover weekends and bank holidays, in accordance with the agreed terms and conditions and conditions.
- You must have the necessary skills and experience to carry out line and base maintenance tasks and inspection of Gas Turbine Engines/components.
- You must have completed an appropriate engineering apprenticeship or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 6 years experience.
- Excellent process improvement skills, the ability to demonstrate perseverance, initiative, flexibility, self-motivation and a good team player.
- An awareness of European aviation Safety Agency “EASA” Part 145 standards or General Civil Aviation Authority “GCA”.
- A level of ability, competency and knowledge is required that will enable work towards and eventually achieve approval to complete Form 1 release to service, in line with regulations.
- You must be numerate/PC literate and have skills necessary to operate successfully in an in-shop environment.