We are looking for an experienced ‘Program Management Specialist’ to be responsible for managing strategic programs / projects in the domain of Site Facilities & Asset Management Services. You will provide strategic guidance to teams and project managers in ways that promote the company’s culture. You will also oversee the progress of facility operations.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. They will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics.
The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to our organisation.
- Developing a detailed program charter in alignment to the strategic direction of the organization.
- Managing the program charter with its associated short-term and long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program as required
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the cross functional project team who will have a diverse array of talents and responsibilities and execute operations projects effectively and efficiently
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Develop a change management framework for the programs
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Working on strategy with the business leaders and stakeholders as applicable.
- Proven experience in program management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Proficient in computer applications including Word, Excel, MS Projects, Autocad, PowerPoint and relevant tools as applicable
- Understanding of project management
- Define scope, budget and schedule for operations project.
- Identify project risks and recommend appropriate resolutions.
- Develop project budget in consideration with cost optimization and reduction goals.
- Track, monitor and control expense based on budgetary guidelines.
- Ensure project execution within defined budget and timelines.
- Manage and lead scope changes for operations project.
- Manage resource assignment, work allocation and software and hardware requirements for operations project.
- Conduct regular project status meetings with project team.
- Address questions and concerns of project team, management and customers in professional and confident manner.
- Provide project progress status, delays and issues to customers in timely manner.
- Ensure that project deliverables meet customer expectations.
- Provide support and guidance to project team as and when needed.
- Develop and implement project management procedures and methodologies to achieve business goals.
- Conduct performance review and provide performance feedback to staff.
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Lead and evaluate project managers and other staff
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
Key Skills Required
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Knowledge of site operations of large campus / facilities / office administration
- Managed or supported large building construction projects over the career term
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability