An excellent opportunity for a Recent Graduate or Last Year Student Engineer to undertake an internship within the Manufacturing Planning & Distribution department at Illescas plant.
Your tasks and activities will include:
- Understand processes related to Plan, Schedule and Distribute Product for developing improvements within these areas.
- Support Production Control Legacy Programs team in the automation of tasks, in order to reduce non value added activities.
Develop the next improvement projects:
- Load VS capacity tool deployment
- Elementary parts flow diagram
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- Recent Graduates OR Last Year Students in Industrial, Aerospace OR IT Engineering
- Programming Skills (visual basics OR visio OR C...)
- English: Negotiation level
- Spanish: Negotiation level